- IRONMAN 70.3 MiamiOct. 26, 2014
- IRONMAN FloridaNov. 1, 2014
- IRONMAN FortalezaNov. 9, 2014
- IRONMAN ArizonaNov. 16, 2014
- IRONMAN CozumelNov. 30, 2014
- IRONMAN Western AustraliaDec. 7, 2014
- IRONMAN 70.3 PuconJan. 11, 2015
- IRONMAN New ZealandMarch 7, 2015
- IRONMAN South AfricaMarch 29, 2015
- IRONMAN 70.3 St. CroixMay 3, 2015
- IRONMAN TexasMay 16, 2015
- IRONMAN BrazilMay 31, 2015
- IM 70.3 Mont-TremblantJune 21, 2015
- Additional Races: NEXT »
Are you going to KONA? Are you looking for accommodation, a professional bike mechanic, airport transfers, guided course tours of the bike and run course, daily meals? If you want to have the absolute best you need to travel with us! We have the most extensive travel package available and will provide you with a first class service. Endurance Sports Travel will take care of everything for you, allowing you to completely focus on the upcoming race. Owner Ken Glah has qualified and completed 30 consecutive IRONMAN Hawaii races and will once again try to qualify for the 2014 IRONMAN Championship. We hope you join him and Endurance Sports Travel for this year's IRONMAN World Championship in Kona.
Are you going to MONT-TREMBLANT? New for 2014, the IRONMAN World Championship 70.3 will be held in Mont-Tremblant located northwest of Montreal. Again, we are the official tour operator for the IRONMAN World Championship 70.3. With more than 1,800 domestic and international competitors earning the right to compete in the IRONMAN World Championship 70.3, NOW is the time to book your travel package with us.
Give us a call or send us an email for more information.
EST’s premier athlete, American Tim O’Donnell has a resume a mile long that includes a top 10 finish in Kona in 2012 and a World Champion title at the 2009 ITU Long Distance World Championships. Read More