- IM Asia-Pacific Champion.March 23, 2014
- IRONMAN 70.3 CaliforniaMarch 29, 2014
- IRONMAN Los CabosMarch 30, 2014
- IRONMAN South AfricaApril 6, 2014
- IRONMAN 70.3 Puerto RicoApril 13, 2014
- IRONMAN 70.3 St. CroixMay 4, 2014
- IRONMAN TexasMay 17, 2014
- IRONMAN BrazilMay 25, 2014
- IM 70.3 Mont-TremblantJune 22, 2014
- IRONMAN AustriaJune 29, 2014
- IRONMAN GermanyJuly 6, 2014
- IRONMAN SwitzerlandJuly 27, 2014
- IRONMAN Lake PlacidJuly 27, 2014
- Additional Races: NEXT »
Are you going to KONA? Are you looking for accommodation, a professional bike mechanic, airport transfers, guided course tours of the bike and run course, daily meals? If you want to have the absolute best you need to travel with us! We have the most extensive travel package available and will provide you with a first class service. Endurance Sports Travel will take care of everything for you, allowing you to completely focus on the upcoming race. Owner Ken Glah has qualified and completed 29 consecutive IRONMAN Hawaii races and will once again try to qualify for the 2013 IRONMAN Championship. We hope you join him and Endurance Sports Travel for this year's IRONMAN World Championship in Kona.
Are you going to VEGAS? Again in 2013, the IRONMAN World Championship 70.3 will be held at Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, Nev., located just minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip. We are the official tour operator for the IRONMAN World Championship 70.3. All of our reservations will be at the host hotel. With more than 1,800 domestic and international competitors earning the right to compete in the IRONMAN World Championship 70.3, NOW is the time to book your travel package with us. Endurance Sports Travel will have plenty of travel packages available for you at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
Give us a call or send us an email for more information.
EST’s premier athlete, American Tim O’Donnell has a resume a mile long that includes a top 10 finish in Kona in 2012 and a World Champion title at the 2009 ITU Long Distance World Championships. Read More